Terms & Conditions
Darley Moor Motor Cycle Road Racing Club Ltd.
Ticket Terms and Conditions
1. This ticket is and remains at all times the property of Darley Moor Motor Cycle Road Racing Club Ltd (DMMCRRC). The ticketholder shall not: (a) use, offer or apply the ticket as a prize or in any other manner in a lottery or competition or for any other promotional, advertising or commercial purpose; or (b) sell, resell, donate, transfer or in any way dispose of the ticket to any person/entity via any media (including without limitation on the internet) for the purpose of commercial gain or otherwise.
2. This ticket shall be void if purchased or obtained in contravention of condition 1 above or from any person/entity who is not an authorised agent of DMMCRRC, and the ticketholder may be refused entry to or ejected from the Event as a result, without prejudice to any other rights or remedies that may be available to DMMCRRC.
3. The entire ticket is required to gain admission to the Event. Printed receipts are not acceptable. All tickets are security printed, and any attempt to present any other ticket may lead to refusal of admission and possible prosecution. Unauthorised vendors will be prosecuted.
4. Please keep your ticket safe and in good condition as a duplicate ticket will not be issued if it is lost or stolen and a defaced or illegible ticket may become invalidated.
5. This ticket relates to access to public areas of the venue only. The ticketholder shall not access or attempt to access any other areas including without limitation the track. Offenders will be prosecuted.
6. DMMCRRC may refuse admission and/or remove persons from the venue for reasons of safety or otherwise. DMMCRRC may conduct security searches to ensure the safety of persons at the Event. Proof of identity may be required in order to gain access to the venue.
7. Noise levels may be very loud within the venue. You are advised to wear hearing protection during races to reduce the risk of hearing damage.
8. Where permitted, camping is allowed only within designated areas. Any tents pitched and caravans parked outside the proper designated areas will be removed.
9. Only dogs are admitted to the venue but MUST be kept on a lead at all times.
10. Official merchandising is only on sale inside the venue. Do not buy from unofficial vendors.
11. The ticketholder shall not bring into the venue or use or display at or around the venue any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials. The ticketholder shall not offer or distribute within or around the venue any consumer article or commercial product or service or any leaflet relating thereto.
12. The date of the Event and/or the support programme may be subject to change by DMMCRRC or the organiser, in which circumstances ticketholders agree that their tickets will be valid for the Event as changed, and no refunds or exchanges will be available.
13. The ticketholder shall be entitled to a refund or exchange (at DMMCRRC’s election) in respect of this ticket if the Event is cancelled in its entirety prior to the commencement of the Event for reason(s) that are within the reasonable control of DMMCRRC.
14. If the Event is cancelled or otherwise changed for reasons that are beyond DMMCRRC’s reasonable control including, but without limitation, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule or restrictions, adverse weather, fire, disease, war or terrorist activity, commotion, acts of God, strikes or other industrial action, breakdown of plant, machinery or any failure of gas, water service, electricity or similar supplies, then DMMCRRC shall in such circumstances have no liability to the ticketholder for any loss or damage suffered as a result of such cancellation or other change.
15. The use of photographic equipment is allowed for private non-commercial purposes only. Any other recording or transmission of audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data by any method in any media relating to the Event or any part of it is prohibited. The ticketholder hereby assigns to DMMCRRC (by way of present assignment of future rights) the copyright in any audio, visual or audio-visual materials produced by the ticketholder at the Event.
16. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
17. Ticketholders acknowledge that they may be exposed to the risk of physical harm due to the nature of the Event. DMMCRRC will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage to you or your property except to the extent that any such injury, loss or damage is caused by the negligence of DMMCRRC, its employees or authorised agents. Without prejudice to the foregoing, DMMCRRC excludes to the maximum extent permitted by law any liability for such injury, loss or damage.
Darley Moor Motor Cycle Road Racing Club Ltd
Darley Moor Sports Centre